Ti doc to ti connect

Hello everyone,
I have a little problem that has never happened to me before. After converting my text document to doc, I go to search for it and transfer it to the ticonnect of my calculator.
An error message appears saying: error! file damaged or invalid

Thank you for helping me; it's for my bac ;)

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    Using the TI Doc (excerpt from TI-Planet):
    Then you send to the calculator:
    - tidoc.8xp (necessary to read the documents)
    - the program generated by TiDoc Maker
    To view a document:
    - you type the command Asm(prgmXXXX where XXXX is, of course, the name of the document. You can find the command Asm( in the catalog [2nd] + [0]
    READ THE README.TXT!

    Good luck for the BAC ;)

    More on: https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=833

    --
    Trust me and keep calm, I'm an engineer!
    1
    1. Thank you, but my problem is not that. It's when transferring the converted document in calculator mode to Ticonnect to have it on the calculator.
      Normally, this works very well, but now it displays an error message.
      0
    2. Isn't your calculator's memory saturated by any chance?
      0
    3. I'm strongly surprised because I only have a 2KB tidoc program and I want to put a 3KB one.
      How can I check if it's full?

      Thank you very much for trying to answer me ;)
      0
    4. [2nd] + [+] (mem), > [2] (Memory Management), check that the free RAM is sufficient. The size is in bytes and 3 Ko = 3000 bytes.
      0
    5. Free RAM = 20900
      The problem doesn't come from that..
      Well spotted.
      0