NEED HELP WITH A TI83

Solved
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to see the result as a fraction on the TI83 instead of seeing it in decimal. On the Casio, you have to use the S=D key, but I can't find the key (and I don't know if it exists) on the TI83 from Texas Instrument.
Thank you in advance. :)

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    to obtain the result in fraction form (when possible)

    MATH/Frac (after the operation or the result)

    good continuation
    32
    1. yop =)

      I have a really silly question:

      when I write (2V(2)):2
      I press enter
      it gives me 1.414213562
      then I do math/frac
      I press enter
      and it gives me 1.414213562 again
      whereas I would like to have the exact value in fraction form

      Does anyone have an idea???

      Thanks everyone =)
      22
      1. Thank you very much :)
        2