MMS

Solved
Hello,

Since the last update of my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, I can no longer send or receive MMS.
Of course, I contacted my operator, who sent me a configuration message and we went through the steps together. That didn't work.
My operator asked me to try with another phone: that didn't work either.
The technical support sent me a new SIM card and we went through the same steps again, including the configuration message, etc.
It still doesn't work.
Can anyone help me or should I contact Samsung?
Thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. Hello.
    Do you enable mobile data when sending and receiving MMS?
    2
    1. Hello,
      I finally managed to reconfigure and I can send MMS again.
      Thank you and have a nice day.
      0
  2. Hi

    If it was working before the update, it's very likely that the issue comes from there. Or maybe there are things that need to be reactivated!?

    --
    If I had known, I wouldn't have come...!
    0
    1. Hello,

      Yes, the MMS settings need to be reactivated.

      Thank you.
      0
  3. You're welcome, have a good day to you too

    --
    Posted from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ccm.forums
    0