Modify the welcome message
Solved
Hello, I have a Samsung GT-C3590 phone. I wanted to change my welcome message but I can't find how to do it in the manual. I don't remember how I wrote the first message. If someone could help me, I would appreciate it. Thank you
--
mammie07
--
mammie07
2 answers
-
Hello, thank you for replying but I may have explained myself poorly. I have the manual for my phone but I can't find any options to change the voice welcome. It's nice of you anyway.
--
mammie07-
-
@madmykeHello and thank you, I will follow your advice.
-
ModeratorThank you for participating in this forum.
It seems that your problem has found an answer.
If the answer satisfies you, I invite you to mark it as resolved; it's very simple.
Please click on >THIS LINK<
Best regards -
@madmykeHello, in the end, the solution was super simple. I just had to dial the voicemail 888 and then wait for the right proposal. Thank you very much.
-