Modify the welcome message

Solved
Hello, I have a Samsung GT-C3590 phone. I wanted to change my welcome message but I can't find how to do it in the manual. I don't remember how I wrote the first message. If someone could help me, I would appreciate it. Thank you

--
mammie07

2 answers

  1. Hello, thank you for replying but I may have explained myself poorly. I have the manual for my phone but I can't find any options to change the voice welcome. It's nice of you anyway.

    --
    mammie07
    7
    1. Moderator
      Indeed.

      As for voicemail, it is not an option of your phone but rather of your operator.

      Go check their site to find out which number to call; there is a number that allows you to access the voicemail menu of your account and modify this message.

      Best regards.
      1
    2. @madmykeHello and thank you, I will follow your advice.
      0
    3. Moderator
      Thank you for participating in this forum.
      It seems that your problem has found an answer.

      If the answer satisfies you, I invite you to mark it as resolved; it's very simple.

      Please click on >THIS LINK<

      Best regards
      0
    4. @madmykeHello, in the end, the solution was super simple. I just had to dial the voicemail 888 and then wait for the right proposal. Thank you very much.
      0