Conversion .bak file to .dwg file
Solved
-
Hello,
I'm trying to convert a bak file into a dwg. On the forums, everything seems simple.
You just have to change bak to dwg. No matter how closely I follow the instructions, I get stuck at the first step.
How do I do it because I'm in a bind, my file with all my folders mysteriously disappeared last night and I only found a few .bak files.
NOTE: I'm not very good with computers, so if possible, please provide information at a beginner level.
Thank you in advance to all of you.
I'm trying to convert a bak file into a dwg. On the forums, everything seems simple.
You just have to change bak to dwg. No matter how closely I follow the instructions, I get stuck at the first step.
How do I do it because I'm in a bind, my file with all my folders mysteriously disappeared last night and I only found a few .bak files.
NOTE: I'm not very good with computers, so if possible, please provide information at a beginner level.
Thank you in advance to all of you.
1 answer
-
Hello!
First, uh (just in case) make a copy of the .bak files in a folder.
Then, to change the extension, simply right-click on the file and replace bak with dwg.
It may happen that the bak still persists; if that's the case, let me know :)-
-
-
@MonkeyJunkieIt's done, but it doesn't work. When I try to rename, I change bak to dwg and nothing happens. AutoCAD says "unable to find the file."
I must have done something wrong again, I set it to open with AutoCAD. -
-
@MonkeyJunkieI just did a test with a test file.
There is indeed test.dwg, but test.bak does not appear in the file on the desktop.
I’m starting to panic because I have all my bids in there.
-