Philips and SimplyShare issue
-
Hello,
I have a problem with my Philips 7170 series TV, I can’t play the videos on my Mac because my TV is asking me to download SimplyShare, and when I try to download this server from the Philips website, I get a response saying that this software is not yet available in my country?? (France) Does anyone have a solution please, thank you.
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.12) / Safari 10.0
I have a problem with my Philips 7170 series TV, I can’t play the videos on my Mac because my TV is asking me to download SimplyShare, and when I try to download this server from the Philips website, I get a response saying that this software is not yet available in my country?? (France) Does anyone have a solution please, thank you.
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.12) / Safari 10.0
1 answer
-
Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear that. In order to assist you, could you please provide us with the model number of your TV?
Best regards,
PP
Advisor Philips France
@PhilipsCare_FR-
-
-
@Rico64300Dear Customer,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to download this application from a Mac. To share your files from your Mac to your TV, you can do this using Google Cast.
Best regards,
PP
Philips Customer Service FR
-