How to remove this "link" f.ENGINE

Hello,
I'm reaching out to you because I can't find a solution on the forums. Indeed, for the past few days, there's been this rectangle showing up on my screen and I can't use the mouse to remove it. This rectangle appears every 2 seconds. Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hi

    It's the touch screen... This is the one that gets disabled, but if that's happening, it's either due to something on the touch surface (a case I've seen more than once after a cleaning wipe), or the screen itself has a defect.

    --
    The Force is like computers, its actions are unpredictable.
    2
    1. Good evening,
      Thank you for your reply. It's not a tablet, it's a "desktop PC". I have indeed noticed that the screen seems to be split in two (one side darker than the other) and since then, this rectangle keeps appearing. What do you recommend, just in case? Thank you in advance.
      0
    2. Contributor
      Well yes, I know it's a desktop PC, with an LG screen... But the adjustment buttons at the bottom of the screen are indeed touch-sensitive... You didn't clean it just before it started doing that, did you?
      1
    3. Good evening, no the buttons are not touch-sensitive, they are on the right side (off-screen). I forgot about the cleaning!!
      0
    4. Contributor
      A key must unlock it, the one marked f-engine.
      0