Epson WF-7515 Printer Issue

Hello,

I have a big issue with my Epson WF-7515 3-in-1 printer. Indeed, since I bought it about a year ago, I have never had any problems, everything was working perfectly.
Recently (about 3 weeks ago), it still prints well, but it refuses to scan my documents with the message "Communication with the scanner is impossible. Please check that the scanner is powered on, configured correctly, and that there are no connection errors. For more information, refer to the Troubleshooting section of the User Guide."
I checked the scanner configuration, and it turns out it is unable to find my IP address, and I have managed to get the scanner to work by entering the address manually. However, it keeps changing (the last digit), forcing me to re-enter this address each time, which is quite annoying.
I have tried various solutions without achieving any results. Nevertheless, I can assure you that the problem is not with my computer but indeed with the printer, since the result is the same on my girlfriend's computer.

I thank anyone in advance who can help me out of this technical mess.

Best regards

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    Why not set a fixed IP on the printer and that way there will be no more issues.
    See you later

    --
    FC 19 - Mandriva 2010 - Debian 6.0 -
    The best things require patience. (JC ANGLADE)
    0
    1. As I mentioned, I tried to manually write the IP address in the scanner configuration, but the last digit keeps changing all the time, and this solution is only temporary. Unless you mean something else, if so, I'm all ears.
      0