Create an alphabetical directory

Hello,
I would like to create an alphabetical directory that would be used solely to input words and definitions, as well as the procedures to apply to the appropriate letter, in the context of my work. Not being very skilled in Excel, is this possible please? It's urgent. Given that Excel cells are small, is it possible to put everything I have into a single word for example? Thank you in advance for your help.
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Excel is not a word processor and cannot display more than 256 characters in a cell.
    Why don’t you do this work in Word? A Word table will give you the desired result since you don’t have any calculations to perform...

    Retirement is great! Especially in the Antilles... :-)
    Raymond (INSA, AFPA, CF/R)
    -1
    1. Contributor
      "I don't understand what you were trying to say here:
      "is it possible to put everything I have in just one word for example?""
      0