Réparation de PC reimage

Solved/Closed
Hello,

Can I please get a license key number to launch Reimage PC Repair, thank you.

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    This software is not recommended at all.
    It is particularly highlighted through advertising popups and others from adware installed on your computer.

    To disinfect your computer, follow this procedure: https://www.howtogeek.com/faq/2490-remove-adware-popup-ads-etc
    Create your topic and provide the reports to proceed with the disinfection.

    --
    Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
    24
    1. Contributor
      Hello,

      NO!

      --
      Zen my nuggets ;-)
      Do something for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin. <('')
      13
      1. thank you
        0
    2. Not very friendly, guys. I've given license keys to other people before, it didn't cost me an arm...
      I hope there will be generous souls, thank you.
      5
      1. Contributor
        Can you give me the keys to your car?
        0
      2. Leila T: This isn't self-service here!
        Haven't you read the forum rules???
        0