Android "alt" key... anonyme - Last answer on 3 juil. 2013 1 answer Hello, I have a little problem, I would like to make black hearts in texts, I looked into it and it says to use "alt+3", but I don't know where the alt key is on a phone... Heelp !!!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 27.0.1453.116 Show more Related links: I can no longer delete my folders in Microsoft Outlook. How to delete a created (now unnecessary) folder Download an invalid PDF. Keyboard shortcuts for Tablet Android Phone: I can no longer watch videos Google Play services keeps stopping 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report cheurte What kind of phone do you have?
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report cheurte What kind of phone do you have?