Runtime Error 374 HELP!!!!

I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought the software "I'm Learning Guitar 1". The installation went very well, but when I try to launch the software, a black screen appears with an error message: "Runtime Error 374. Unable to activate the control 'VB UserControl'. The control may be incompatible with your application. Please check that you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

I'm a bit lost and I would really like to know how to check everything it's asking for so that I can use my software.

THANK YOU in advance to my saviors
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. I have the same problem and I'm desperate as well... If you have found a solution, I’m interested!
    Thank you
    Best regards
    0
    1. Hello,

      I also have the same problem, I can't call the hotline because it's closed on Saturdays, if someone could help us that would be nice!!

      See you,
      FM
      0
  2. Same here, but it works on my desktop PC, which has a solution,

    thanks in advance
    0
    1. Good evening, here is what I found at Microsoft France: FIX: unrecoverable error "d:\b_bld\c2.m2\P2\main.c" C1001 line 374
      See the products to which this article applies
      AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION: This technical article has been translated by an automatic system, that is to say without any human intervention. Microsoft offers this type of articles in addition to those translated by professional translators. These articles are mainly intended for users who do not understand English by providing them, in addition, a French version of the technical information provided in the American and original version of the article. For more details, please refer to the page https://support.microsoft.com/gp/mtdetails Warning: Some parts of the article may not be translated by the automatic system and may remain written in English. Microsoft does not guarantee the linguistic quality of the translations and cannot be held responsible for any problems, direct or indirect, due to any error in the translation of the content or its use by users.
      Article number: 131013
      Last updated: Tuesday, July 5, 2005
      Version: 1.1
      Summary

      Symptoms

      Resolution

      Status

      More information
      0