Excel 2007 - Inactive Insert Tab
Hello,
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Office 2007. I have an Excel file that I use frequently, and the "Insert" tab has become inactive in the sense that everything is faded and only "Header and Footer" is accessible. All the others are non-operational. How can I get back my object and image insertions????
PS: It's urgent. Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.5
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Office 2007. I have an Excel file that I use frequently, and the "Insert" tab has become inactive in the sense that everything is faded and only "Header and Footer" is accessible. All the others are non-operational. How can I get back my object and image insertions????
PS: It's urgent. Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.5
3 answers
-
click on the Excel option
then on customize
insert tab
add the desired subcommands -
ContributorHello.
Have you already validated your software with the activation code?
If it was still the demo version, the deadline may have passed...
--
Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
☻ Raymond ♂ -
Thank you, Raymond, for looking into my issue. But no, this is not a demo version...