Excel 2007 - Inactive Insert Tab

Hello,

I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Office 2007. I have an Excel file that I use frequently, and the "Insert" tab has become inactive in the sense that everything is faded and only "Header and Footer" is accessible. All the others are non-operational. How can I get back my object and image insertions????

PS: It's urgent. Thank you for your responses.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.5

3 answers

  1. click on the Excel option
    then on customize
    insert tab
    add the desired subcommands
    0
    1. Thank you but... it's not working. The "Insert" tab is the only one for which everything has disappeared (except for headers and footers). I need it!!!!!
      0
    2. Oops.. I would add that what you recommended to me is for the Quick Access Toolbar. I am talking about the large "Insert" tab...
      0
  2. Contributor
    Hello.

    Have you already validated your software with the activation code?
    If it was still the demo version, the deadline may have passed...
    --
    Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
    ☻ Raymond ♂
    0
    1. Thank you, Raymond, for looking into my issue. But no, this is not a demo version...
      0
      1. Contributor
        So there would be a need to repair the software, as a file may be corrupted...
        0