Slui.exe
Solved
Hello,
I installed Windows 7 Professional on my PC, but I need to activate it and when I try to activate it via the computer, system properties, it tells me that Windows cannot access the device and that I may not have the necessary permissions, etc.
I saw in services that the Windows Activation Technology service was stopped, I tried to start it but there was an error, Windows could not start the service on Local Computer, error 5 access denied.
Right now, I'm not sure what to do, I have less than 10 days to activate my Windows 7.
Please, can someone help me?
Thank you.
Configuration: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 1.46 GHz x 2
Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS
2 GB RAM, Windows 7 Professional Edition 32 Bits
--
Valentino6973
I installed Windows 7 Professional on my PC, but I need to activate it and when I try to activate it via the computer, system properties, it tells me that Windows cannot access the device and that I may not have the necessary permissions, etc.
I saw in services that the Windows Activation Technology service was stopped, I tried to start it but there was an error, Windows could not start the service on Local Computer, error 5 access denied.
Right now, I'm not sure what to do, I have less than 10 days to activate my Windows 7.
Please, can someone help me?
Thank you.
Configuration: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 1.46 GHz x 2
Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS
2 GB RAM, Windows 7 Professional Edition 32 Bits
--
Valentino6973
4 answers
-
Right-click on slui.exe and select Run as administrator
And you'll see afterwards...-
-
-
-
-
Hi
For the choice of keys, files, or folders, it depends on what is blocked.
We can do it manually in a targeted way or in bulk ... :
And then it will come back ...
Resetting the permissions of the Registry keys and system disk:
http://fspsa.free.fr/mises-a-jour.htm#reinitialiser-registre
=
reset-permissions.cmd :
http://fspsa.free.fr/reset-permissions.cmd
+ mandatory +
subinacl.msi :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e8ba3e56-d8fe-4a91-93cf-ed6985e3927b
إلفيس The King.
-