MVS multimedia convert

Fermé
girondins16 Messages postés 4 Date d'inscription samedi 5 août 2006 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 12 août 2006 - 12 août 2006 à 16:38
 javier - 1 sept. 2009 à 21:54
bonjour je recherche un logiciel appelé MVS multimedia convert 2.0
si quelqu'un pouvait me dire ou le recuperer et son fonctionnement ce serait sympa.merci beaucoup
A voir également:

1 réponse

I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO CONVERT IN MVS FORMAT!!!!!

J' AI LA SOLUTION POUR CONVERTIR AU FORMAT MVS!!!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

I bought a mp4 player but i was disapointed because i found no mvs videos on internet and no converter!!I got a converter with the mp4 but i did not have the serial number!!!
Fortunately I found it on that forum!!!The software works very good and it is not very hard to use but in chinese!!
It takes me a time to understand it but now i can use it and enjoy my mp4 with great pleasure!!
Without that forum i could not have use my mvs converter that why i made a manual to send it to you with the software to thank you all to help people who need it!!!

All i wrote is true and free of course, i just would like you to tell me what you think about the manual and everything else!

Send me a mail and i send you the mvs converter for MP4. It works. And the manual i made cause its chineese

my e-mail is : kk_alias_morad@hotmail.fr

Im from south of france (BEZIERS) and only 16yo so excuse me for my bad english!!

kk_alias_morad@hotmail.fr

i promise there is no virus

convertir video mvs mp4 Conversion outil converter MVS MP4 comment convertir une vidéo au format mvs pour MP4

Envoyez moi un mail et je vous envoie le logiciel et le manuel que jai fait

peace
HI, PLEASE PLEASE, SEND ME THE MVS CONVERTER 2.0