How to update Facebook

Solved/Closed
Hello, there is a message circulating on Facebook saying that there is an update to be made

on home: most recent posts
small arrow: modify options
show posts: all my friends

However, I am encountering a problem trying to perform this update; when I click on most recent posts, it does not work.

Thank you for your responses

Configuration: Windows 7 64 bit

--
Whoever you meet, there is at least one thing they can do that you can't...

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hi,

    Facebook updates are done automatically.
    Those that require a choice from the user are generally presented with small texts that open when you click on the novelty or anything else.

    Facebook does not send update protocols via message.

    If you could copy/paste the message and its sender for us, as well as where you saw this message "circulating," I would be very happy.
    --
    ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ Hello and good evening, I come and I go. ∞∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
    ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ hello ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡
    57
    1. I can't see my news feed, it's been 2 days already, thanks goodbye.
      0
    2. I can't see my news feed, it's been 2 days already. Thanks, goodbye.
      0
    3. Hello, I can't comment or like my posts for quite a few days now... Thank you.
      0
    4. I can't send photos in Facebook messages.
      0
    5. Thank you very much.
      0