GTA IV Car Problem

Hello,
I have GTA IV on PC and my car moves on its own and there is black smoke coming out from the hood, and my view tilts in all directions which makes it very annoying to play and it’s really impossible. I’ve looked everywhere but no solution has resolved my issue.
Thanks for your help.
Ps: Configuration: AMD Athlon 64 4200+ x2 2.2GHz and 2GB of RAM + ATI Radeon HD 4550 that runs GTA IV like a beast with some lag.
See you soon

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.24

4 answers

  1. HD4450 for GTA IV, I had the same problem with the GTX275
    you need to uninstall the game, reinstall it, and remove all graphical options (GTAIV doesn't support anti-aliasing for example) and play on low. This game is very poorly designed, if at all, for the PC version.
    0
    1. Thank you, I’ll try tomorrow and keep you updated, but even by disabling AA without reinstalling, it works?? By the way, how many FPS do you get? I get about 20.
      0
    2. I never paid attention to that. Since then, I've changed motherboards twice and graphics cards three times.
      i5 2500 and 8GB DDR3, even with a HD5670, games run on full, that's all I ask.
      0
    3. I can't change the AA, I reinstalled the game, what should I do? It's still the same.
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    Have you installed the latest patch that was released?

    --> http://www.clubic.com/patch-jeux-video-12504-0-grand-theft-auto-iv.html
    0
    1. I test thank you
      0
    2. In truth, everything that the camera and the car do happens 2 minutes after starting the game, and it's very hard like that.
      0
    3. Well, I'm still having the same problem.
      0
  3. Help it's annoying like a bug please!
    0