CCleaner - Unremovable Recycle Bin File

Solved
Hello,
CCleaner won’t delete a file from the recycle bin, which isn’t there anymore anyway.
Here’s an image: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3570/sansrea.jpg
The loading is stuck at 20% and doesn’t move. It’s really annoying?

Any idea?
Thanks in advance!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.16

12 answers

  1. Problem solved!
    I deleted the $Recycle.Bin directory (in MSE), and then the folder recreated itself. No trace of the stubborn file :D

    Thank you!
    2
    1. impeccable
      well done
      0
  2. Sometimes it can take a certain amount of time
    be patient for a while
    0
    1. Okay, but beyond an hour, I don't think that's normal. :/
      0
      1. Oh yes

        And if you empty the recycle bin directly, what does that do?
        The file must be large
        It's a game, right?

        Otherwise, do a complete uninstall if it's still on the PC

        ---> Revo Uninstaller
        0
        1. Already done all that, that's precisely the problem.
          Even showing hidden folders, including $Recycle.Bin, and deleting everything. Nothing. :(
          0
          1. Did you restart the PC to check?
            0
            1. Have you tried to properly uninstall the game instead of just deleting the folder?

              Revo Uninstaller
              is good for stubborn programs and files.
              0
              1. restore the file
                and restart the uninstallation
                0
                1. Impossible. The file is not found!
                  0
                  1. Contributor
                    Hi everyone, sorry to jump in but it happened to me once and when CCleaner is running, click on the registry, find the errors, fix them, repeat as many times as necessary until there are no more errors and then clean! See you!
                    0
                    1. Yes, that's possible, well done Udo
                      I have no more ideas.
                      0
                    2. Okay, I'll try. Right now, I've launched a full antivirus scan, the scan starts with the same file, and so far it's always the same. Volume tested: 10GB...
                      0
                    3. Contributor
                      If this procedure fails, post a new question on the virus/security forum! See you!
                      0