EMule: Clear downloaded files list
Solved
Hello,
I did not find an answer to my question on the site: namely: <how to delete the long list of all the files I have uploaded since I opened my mule>
It is the dropdown menu on the first page
Thank you for responding
I did not find an answer to my question on the site: namely: <how to delete the long list of all the files I have uploaded since I opened my mule>
It is the dropdown menu on the first page
Thank you for responding
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.6
3 answers
-
It's excellent for us :)))))
-
-
@gegedu77No, it's not humor. P2P relies on sharing, so it's important that you keep your complete files in order to play your part as a server. That's why it's beneficial for others and not good to try to delete them.
-
@Anonymous userCalvin78, thank you for answering my question. The RIGHT answer was provided to me by "RAVAGED"
You need to press two keys: Ctrl Delete.
-
-
Thank you very much, it really works!! Miracle. Thanks also for the advice on eMule, that’s why I’m organizing a bit on the machine
This is the first time I’ve received a valid response on "a" forum. I now know it works so I'm going to enjoy it AND a morning club to everyone because honestly, some people no longer have this pleasure!!!!!! -
To clean the bottoms of drawers before the invasion of woodlice, I still have a small question to ask on the forum regarding "lamule"
Where is the folder for creating the preview? When it is a compressed file? For example,
the "archive recovery" folder? I'm searching and I can't find it.