Disable log out

Solved
Hello,

I'm currently downloading games through STEAM (the orange box) and the download time for the games is quite long: 3 hours for the whole set, but you know as well as I do that if the session closes, it pauses the download.

I would therefore like to know how to disable the automatic logout under Windows 7.

Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.12

6 answers

  1. Have you tried the option "Idle duration before session suspension" in gpedit.msc?

    Microsoft Network Server: Idle duration before session suspension:

    start > run > gpedit.msc
    Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options
    33
    1. Perfect, it works on a company PC even when you don't have administrator rights! - thanks for the tip - Michel
      1
    2. Too strong, thank you very much! :)
      1
    3. Super!! Thank you!!
      0
    4. Merci
      0
    5. Great, it works. Thank you.
      0