My computer keeps locking itself...

Solved
Hello,

My computer automatically locks after a few minutes and returns to the user accounts login screen. However, I have correctly configured the power options to prevent it from locking. I have also checked the user accounts, but it doesn't seem to be coming from there either. There must be a program or a setting to modify, but I don't know which one. It's annoying because every 3 minutes I have to log back in if I leave my PC inactive. Thanks in advance.

Configuration: ASUS UX21E laptop
Windows 7

5 answers

  1. Hello,

    Check your screen saver settings.

    Uncheck what is highlighted in red. ;)
    --
    Motto: As little as possible!!

    Here there are only volunteers but no FORTUNETELLERS.

    Thank you for your understanding and for elaborating on the problem.
    72
    1. Good evening
      I have the same issue but the proposed page no longer opens.
      Could you please explain the screen saver settings to me?

      Sincerely

      BG
      0