Store refuses to refund an item
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I bought a pair of boots at an ERAM store a week ago for 69.99 €.
When I got home, I decided to return them because I found the sole too thin; so 5 days after purchasing them, I went back to the store to return them with the receipt, but the cashier refused to refund me, stating that they only do exchanges.
I am very upset. Is this legal? I also want to point out that the receipt stated "exchange within 30 days".
Thank you very much for your help.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4
I bought a pair of boots at an ERAM store a week ago for 69.99 €.
When I got home, I decided to return them because I found the sole too thin; so 5 days after purchasing them, I went back to the store to return them with the receipt, but the cashier refused to refund me, stating that they only do exchanges.
I am very upset. Is this legal? I also want to point out that the receipt stated "exchange within 30 days".
Thank you very much for your help.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4