HP C4280 Printer - Paper Jam.

Solved
Hello,
I read on the forum that many people have a problem with their HP printer: a small "black plastic piece" that breaks causing the device to halt with the message "paper jam." Personally, I have the same issue, but no matter how much I inspect from all angles, shake my printer, I couldn't find a "broken plastic piece." So could this anomaly have another cause? I am asking other owners of an HP C4280 printer who have had this issue. Thank you for your collaboration!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

13 answers

  1. Hello
    I took apart the left side and pressed all the rollers but nothing works
    but where is the transparent roller?

    Thank you for your replies

    François
    17
    1. What do you call the Pebble on the left ((Transparent I'm in front of the wires removed and nothing indicates me Nadine M
      0