Shojo Anime

Solved
Hello,

I wanted to know if you could suggest some shojo anime or manga for me, but I prefer anime ^^

Here is the list of what I have already watched or read:

- Vampire Knight (Guilty)
- Fruits Basket
- Shugo Chara
- Peach Girl
- Mew Mew Power (I didn't like it)

And that's it ^^ I think ^0^

--
Do you want to try dying once?

130 answers

  1. Ohâyo ^w^ minaaa
    I have plenty to recommend to you and I'll rate them out of 4 according to my preferences: (so I will write to you all the ones I've seen or read and loved)
    - Alice Academy 4/4
    - Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 4/4
    - Gokinjo 4/4
    - Nana 4/4
    - Ouran High School Host Club 4/4
    - Boys Over Flowers 4/4 (even though the drawings aren't great to see or look at!!)
    - Fruits Basket 4/4
    - Hanakimi 4/4
    - Shakugan no Shana 4/4
    - Vampire Knight 4/4
    - Lollipop 4/4
    - Rockin' Heaven 4/4
    - Ultra Maniac 4/4
    - Haruhana 4/4
    - Perfect Tic 4/4
    - Random Walk 4/4
    - +Anima 4/4
    - Pink Diary 4/4
    - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 4/4
    - Rozen Maiden 4/4
    - Zero no Tsukaima 4/4
    - Toradora 4/4
    - Hanbun no Tsuki 4/4
    - Soukou no Strain 4/4
    - Lovely Devil 4/4
    - Kamichama Karin 4/4
    - Hatenkou Yuugi 4/4
    - Nosatsu Junkie 4/4
    - Rizelmine 4/4
    - Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 4/4
    - Hakushaku to Yousei 4/4
    - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka 4/4
    - Asu no Yoichi 3.5/4
    - Kanon 2006 3.5/4
    - Crossroad 3.5/4
    ...... if anyone wants more, just ask me, but I've already put quite a bit here ^^
    Good luck reading it all *-*
    72
    1. I would like more in the same genre as High Host Club and Fruit Basket, please.
      0
    2. I know quite a few in your list! They're all great!! I'm going to read the ones I don't know, I've read the summaries and they look amazing too!
      0
    3. Thank you, I’ve watched so many mangas that I didn’t expect any more. I’m hooked, but now I’ve watched it on repeat thanks to you. I can watch new ones now, thank you so much.
      0
    4. If you want, there's S.a! It's really great! ;) Special A class
      0
    5. I recommend Kaichou wa Maid-sama, you can watch the episodes on hinata-online (just write it in Google) it's awesome, it's my favorite shojo. And I'm sorry for taking the name Kajitsu...
      0
  2. I recommend
    Shugo Chara (I absolutely love it, you have to watch it)
    Chibi Vampire (I just started watching)
    Mermaid Melody (it's about mermaids, it's so good)
    Chocola and Vanilla (my first manga that I loved)
    Kilari (it's timeless, so good, give it a try)
    Gakuen Alice (not bad)
    Fruits Basket
    Negima

    There you go, I hope this helps you
    12
    1. Look, Kaichou wa Maid-sama is my favorite shoujo anime ^^
      0
    2. I'd love to know if you have any non-vulgar shoujo anime to recommend to me :P
      0
    3. @Noji-ChanShugo Chara is very good and not vulgar at all^^ There are quite a few episodes, so you'll have something to watch for a while =)))
      0
  3. Here are a lot of recommendations for you!!

    - Nana (So good!!)
    - Bokura ga Ita (I loved it)
    - Itazura na Kiss (I like it)
    - Neo Angelique Abyss (it's not really a shoujo but okay)
    - Romeo x Juliet (so excellent but very emotional!!)
    - Peach Girl
    - Vampire Knight (there's a bit of melodrama but it's less of a shoujo)
    - Paradise Kiss

    I hope you'll find your happiness!!
    Ciao <33
    5
    1. Itazura na Kiss is the manga (anime) adaptation of the Taiwanese drama "It Started with a Kiss" which I really, really loved!!!! ^^
      0
  4. There's too much, but here are the shoujos I know and loved
    Princess Tutu pretty good and very sad at the end
    La Corda d'Oro really good
    Lovely Complex good and funny
    Ouran High School Host Club you have to watch it
    Neo Angelique Abyss pretty good
    Special excellent
    Skip Beat super
    It was us meh but it's still a shoujo
    DN Angel pretty good
    Air TV don't know
    Alice Academy
    Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
    Gift Eternal Rainbow
    Ginban Kaleidoscope
    Kamichama Karin
    Sakura
    Well, hi!
    4
    1. You have misinformed yourself about "tsubasa" from readers and sellers; it is considered a shojo, and the same goes for "plus anima," but in your case, it can be considered a shojo/shonen but first and foremost a shojo!
      3
      1. I really liked this list
        Hanakimi
        Kimi ni Todoke (not finished yet)
        Sailor Moon
        Itazura na Kiss
        Peach Girl
        Paradise Kiss
        Nana
        School Days
        The Witch of the West
        Saiunkoku Monogatari (I watched season 1, there's also a second one I'd like to see)
        Hatsukoi Limited (nicccce)
        The First Shop of Coffee Prince (it's not an anime but I loved it)
        Ai Yori Aoshi
        Please Teacher
        Please Twin
        Lady Oscar
        Chobits (I like it)
        Fruits Basket
        Full Metal Panic
        Fushigi Yûgi (I loved it too much)
        Marmalade Boy (I love it)
        Hanasakeru Seishounen (lol I have one episode left)
        Sorry, I can only remember that for now, next time I will tell you more
        I'd like you to recommend me more please, thanks!
        3
        1. Well, you're stubborn, so there's no point in debating anymore since you think you know everything better than everyone else, even though Death Note is a seinen. Go ahead and tell us some shoujo animes; what you say will be useful ^^
          2
          1. I read your conversation and I agree with both of you, Tsubasa is a shonen but mostly a shojo, and for Death Note, although it was published in Shonen Jump, it's a seinen.
            2
            1. If it’s published in a “Shonen” magazine, the manga is a shonen, the story doesn’t matter! Ichigo 100%, there’s romance but it’s a shonen since it’s also serialized in Shonen Jump! And I don’t know which store you’re going to but check in other stores, a single opinion is not really reliable! In the manga where I work, it’s actually categorized as Shojo like To Love, whereas it’s a shonen with pure fan service and just because there’s no fan service doesn’t mean that if there’s romance it’s a Shojo! Check out Manga-news or Animeland, not Manga-Sanctuary because an average internet user can change the entries like Wikipedia! Once again, go check several specialized stores, not just one!
              2
              1. If you want manga ideas, go to "Hyjoo", there are plenty!!!!!!! =) Otherwise, you can go to "manga passion" and check their list of anime!!!!!
                1
                1. There are some that are not shojos, but I know I'm looking for the beast. But if we're going to get informed, we might as well do it properly, right?
                  1
                  1. ok! message received =D (but for Ichigo 100%, it's not my thing and as you said maybe it's a shonen but for me it's ecchi)
                    1
                    1. I like: *Nana
                      *Chobits
                      *Ultra Maniac
                      *Kare First Love

                      You can also check out this site
                      http://www.actu-manga.fr/manga/genre/Shojo/1
                      1
                      1. And thank you for the winds, I'll remember.
                        1
                        1. Sorry blackinoise, I didn't mean to. It's been a while since I returned to this site to reply to you. armaury3 yes, I checked out the site, it's so cool, thanks =D !!
                          1
                          1. Well folks, sorry to interrupt your discussion^^ but by any chance do you know of an ANIME that is a Comedy Romance school life? Please answer me, I'm so out of Anime that I'm going to lose it xD well that's all bye!

                            1
                            1. the thing that everyone is actually looking for (well I think... maybe not) is Ouran High School Host Club if you haven't seen it (it's really funny) (But otherwise you can also read it because, of course, in general, the anime is different from the manga and if you liked the anime, read the manga too or you can do the opposite)

                              Otherwise, I know some manga that take place in a high school (well, in Japanese manga, it's often in a high school) but if you look a bit, you can easily find manga set in a high school. If you want a few examples, I can give them to you (but they will be the most well-known ones unless I make the effort to remember less known manga that I’ve already seen) I'll give them to you. If you also want, I can give you some pretty nice manga (that I've read because my manga intake was plummeting) on scan sites (French, no worries)
                              0
                            2. Do you have any vampire animes? The ones I have watched are
                              Vampire Knight
                              Dance in the Vampire Bund.
                              0
                            3. or there is a shojo anime for you ladies, it's HAKUSHAKU TO YOUSEI, I recommend it. A little downside is that there are only 12 episodes, but it's worth it; too bad there isn't a sequel.
                              0
                          2. In shojo, there is:

                            - Hakushaku to Yousei (if you like everything fairy-like)

                            - Marmalade Boy (it's a very good manga)

                            - Hana Yori Dango (not easy to find because it exists as a drama but it's good)
                            1
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4
                            • 5
                            • 6