Shojo Anime

Solved
Hello,

I wanted to know if you could suggest some shojo anime or manga for me, but I prefer anime ^^

Here is the list of what I have already watched or read:

- Vampire Knight (Guilty)
- Fruits Basket
- Shugo Chara
- Peach Girl
- Mew Mew Power (I didn't like it)

And that's it ^^ I think ^0^

--
Do you want to try dying once?

130 answers

  1. Ohâyo ^w^ minaaa
    I have plenty to recommend to you and I'll rate them out of 4 according to my preferences: (so I will write to you all the ones I've seen or read and loved)
    - Alice Academy 4/4
    - Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 4/4
    - Gokinjo 4/4
    - Nana 4/4
    - Ouran High School Host Club 4/4
    - Boys Over Flowers 4/4 (even though the drawings aren't great to see or look at!!)
    - Fruits Basket 4/4
    - Hanakimi 4/4
    - Shakugan no Shana 4/4
    - Vampire Knight 4/4
    - Lollipop 4/4
    - Rockin' Heaven 4/4
    - Ultra Maniac 4/4
    - Haruhana 4/4
    - Perfect Tic 4/4
    - Random Walk 4/4
    - +Anima 4/4
    - Pink Diary 4/4
    - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 4/4
    - Rozen Maiden 4/4
    - Zero no Tsukaima 4/4
    - Toradora 4/4
    - Hanbun no Tsuki 4/4
    - Soukou no Strain 4/4
    - Lovely Devil 4/4
    - Kamichama Karin 4/4
    - Hatenkou Yuugi 4/4
    - Nosatsu Junkie 4/4
    - Rizelmine 4/4
    - Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 4/4
    - Hakushaku to Yousei 4/4
    - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka 4/4
    - Asu no Yoichi 3.5/4
    - Kanon 2006 3.5/4
    - Crossroad 3.5/4
    ...... if anyone wants more, just ask me, but I've already put quite a bit here ^^
    Good luck reading it all *-*
    72
    1. I would like more in the same genre as High Host Club and Fruit Basket, please.
      0
    2. I know quite a few in your list! They're all great!! I'm going to read the ones I don't know, I've read the summaries and they look amazing too!
      0
    3. Thank you, I’ve watched so many mangas that I didn’t expect any more. I’m hooked, but now I’ve watched it on repeat thanks to you. I can watch new ones now, thank you so much.
      0
    4. If you want, there's S.a! It's really great! ;) Special A class
      0
    5. I recommend Kaichou wa Maid-sama, you can watch the episodes on hinata-online (just write it in Google) it's awesome, it's my favorite shojo. And I'm sorry for taking the name Kajitsu...
      0
  2. Bonjour à tous, je cherche des shojo s'il vous plaît aidez-moi à en trouver.
    0
    1. There are two excellent shojo, it's of course Nana and Bokura Ga Ita

      I think they are the best ^v^
      0
      1. If you want, I think it's already been said to you, but there's "Kaichou wa Maid-sama," "Ouran High School Host Club," and "Vampire Knight." There are others too, but well, discover these first ;)

        Enjoy watching

        P.S.: So good, you won't regret it ;)
        0
        1. I would like something unanimous in the style of "Kaichou wa Maid-Sama," but apparently it remains unique in its genre. If someone has a similar story, that would help me, BUT I have already seen:

          Nana
          Fruits Basket
          Host Club
          Skip Beat
          S.A Special A Class

          The rest did not interest me much.. ^^'
          0
          1. I saw:
            shugo chara
            mai hime
            mai otome
            fruits basket
            the girl from hell
            ayashi no ceres
            yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
            ultra maniac
            honey and clover
            full moon
            zero no tsukaima
            todora
            ichigo 100%
            paradise kiss
            ghost hunt (don't look if it's shoujo)
            angelic layer
            love hina
            angel sanctuary
            0
            1. I personally really enjoy starting this Kyou thing!
              0
              1. I'm going to give you a really cool site, and I'm sure you'll love it :)
                http:/mangaromance.centerblog.net/
                0
                1. This manga has very nice artwork and the story resembles others, but try reading it. Be patient because the beginning is a bit slow, but you'll see that it's great afterwards! Nicia's blog will provide you with the scans.
                  0
                  1. Je vous conseille de commencer par cela.
                    0
                    1. I'm also looking for an anime that talks about love (especially in high school) :) And it should have good graphics because I don't like it when the graphics are bad.
                      After that, I can recommend some that I've watched and really liked:
                      - Fruits Basket
                      - Itazura Na Kiss
                      - Marmalade Boy
                      For now, those are the ones I really loved.
                      After following your advice, I watched Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and honestly...
                      I totally love it, it's excellent. Thank you so much, the graphics are great and the characters are so beautiful (especially Usui and Misaki), and the story is so moving :D :$ Thank you :)
                      If I have any animes in mind, I'll let you know ;)
                      1
                      1. There is Naruto, Clannad, Air TV, Kobato, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ultra Maniac, Sawako, She and He, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Hime Chen Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri, Munto TV, Heart Catch Precure (I haven't seen it yet), Marmalade Boy, Chocolla and Vanilla, 11eyes, Angelic Layer.

                        That's all!!
                        0
                        1. I recommend Lovely Complex
                          it's excellent ;)
                          0
                          1. There is

                            Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ouran High School Host Club

                            Vampire Knight (Guilty), DN Angel

                            Special A Class, Kamichama Karin

                            Fruits Basket, Lovely Complex

                            Skip Beat

                            G got a big kik bye
                            0
                            1. Hi, I just wanted to suggest Nyan Koi which is pretty good and Nabari no Ou (not necessarily shoujo but the quality is really great and the manga itself is awesome!) ... That's it, sorry for the mistakes and see you later! = 3
                              0
                              1. Hi! So I'll recommend you something in the same style as "Bokura ga Ita," but turned up to a 10: "Kyou Koi wa Hajimemasu!"
                                There's an OVA that has come out; it summarizes the manga, and it should be coming out as an anime, but I don't know when^^'
                                Anyway, I'm really recommending it to you!
                                Here's the site where I found them^^
                                "Le Bloc de Nicia," go to "projets en cours," it's on the left side of your computer, you'll see it. There are only two options: this one and the other "projets terminés," I think. In any case, it's something like that on this site; it's all shoujo mangas, so enjoy yourself^^ +plush!
                                0
                                1. http://xojackjackox.skyrock.com

                                  Check out all the shojo anime I've watched!!! With photos and stories + comments!!
                                  0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • 4
                                  • 5
                                  • 6