Shojo Anime

Solved
Hello,

I wanted to know if you could suggest some shojo anime or manga for me, but I prefer anime ^^

Here is the list of what I have already watched or read:

- Vampire Knight (Guilty)
- Fruits Basket
- Shugo Chara
- Peach Girl
- Mew Mew Power (I didn't like it)

And that's it ^^ I think ^0^

--
Do you want to try dying once?

130 answers

  1. Ohâyo ^w^ minaaa
    I have plenty to recommend to you and I'll rate them out of 4 according to my preferences: (so I will write to you all the ones I've seen or read and loved)
    - Alice Academy 4/4
    - Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 4/4
    - Gokinjo 4/4
    - Nana 4/4
    - Ouran High School Host Club 4/4
    - Boys Over Flowers 4/4 (even though the drawings aren't great to see or look at!!)
    - Fruits Basket 4/4
    - Hanakimi 4/4
    - Shakugan no Shana 4/4
    - Vampire Knight 4/4
    - Lollipop 4/4
    - Rockin' Heaven 4/4
    - Ultra Maniac 4/4
    - Haruhana 4/4
    - Perfect Tic 4/4
    - Random Walk 4/4
    - +Anima 4/4
    - Pink Diary 4/4
    - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 4/4
    - Rozen Maiden 4/4
    - Zero no Tsukaima 4/4
    - Toradora 4/4
    - Hanbun no Tsuki 4/4
    - Soukou no Strain 4/4
    - Lovely Devil 4/4
    - Kamichama Karin 4/4
    - Hatenkou Yuugi 4/4
    - Nosatsu Junkie 4/4
    - Rizelmine 4/4
    - Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 4/4
    - Hakushaku to Yousei 4/4
    - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka 4/4
    - Asu no Yoichi 3.5/4
    - Kanon 2006 3.5/4
    - Crossroad 3.5/4
    ...... if anyone wants more, just ask me, but I've already put quite a bit here ^^
    Good luck reading it all *-*
    72
    1. I would like more in the same genre as High Host Club and Fruit Basket, please.
      0
    2. I know quite a few in your list! They're all great!! I'm going to read the ones I don't know, I've read the summaries and they look amazing too!
      0
    3. Thank you, I’ve watched so many mangas that I didn’t expect any more. I’m hooked, but now I’ve watched it on repeat thanks to you. I can watch new ones now, thank you so much.
      0
    4. If you want, there's S.a! It's really great! ;) Special A class
      0
    5. I recommend Kaichou wa Maid-sama, you can watch the episodes on hinata-online (just write it in Google) it's awesome, it's my favorite shojo. And I'm sorry for taking the name Kajitsu...
      0
  2. Here are a lot of recommendations for you!!

    - Nana (So good!!)
    - Bokura ga Ita (I loved it)
    - Itazura na Kiss (I like it)
    - Neo Angelique Abyss (it's not really a shoujo but okay)
    - Romeo x Juliet (so excellent but very emotional!!)
    - Peach Girl
    - Vampire Knight (there's a bit of melodrama but it's less of a shoujo)
    - Paradise Kiss

    I hope you'll find your happiness!!
    Ciao <33
    5
    1. Itazura na Kiss is the manga (anime) adaptation of the Taiwanese drama "It Started with a Kiss" which I really, really loved!!!! ^^
      0
  3. I really like:
    chibi vampire
    and Rosario + Vampire
    -1
    1. I really recommend Vampire Knight.
      0
  4. Hey,

    If you like shojo, then this one should please you; it's really nice http://streaming-scan-otaku-manga.over-blog.com/article-28943298.html

    You can also find all the ones suggested to you earlier on this blog http://streaming-scan-otaku-manga.over-blog.com/

    Enjoy the video ;)
    0
    1. If you want manga ideas, go to "Hyjoo", there are plenty!!!!!!! =) Otherwise, you can go to "manga passion" and check their list of anime!!!!!
      1
      1. There's too much, but here are the shoujos I know and loved
        Princess Tutu pretty good and very sad at the end
        La Corda d'Oro really good
        Lovely Complex good and funny
        Ouran High School Host Club you have to watch it
        Neo Angelique Abyss pretty good
        Special excellent
        Skip Beat super
        It was us meh but it's still a shoujo
        DN Angel pretty good
        Air TV don't know
        Alice Academy
        Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
        Gift Eternal Rainbow
        Ginban Kaleidoscope
        Kamichama Karin
        Sakura
        Well, hi!
        4
        1. There are some that are not shojos, but I know I'm looking for the beast. But if we're going to get informed, we might as well do it properly, right?
          1
          1. You are right, among those I listed, only "+ anima" is not a shojo but a shonen that leans towards shojo!! But look elsewhere if you're not satisfied, I just wanted to share some shojos except for one T.T that I really liked, and if there aren't enough, I would be happy to add more; I've seen and bought plenty!!
            There you go
            0
            1. Tsubasa is a shonen, but I'm not getting into it here; I've traveled quite a bit, but if you suggest shonen to fans of shoujo, some might not like it. Well, it's up to you!
              -1
              1. I want to tell you that Tsubasa is not entirely a shonen (I’d rather not claim this because I’m not an expert), but I’ve seen all the books that have been released, and the beginning is very, very sentimental. As for the ending—which is true, quite shocking—it still remains a story about love and friendship that is more aimed at girls; well, that’s just my opinion =)
                0
              2. @PochiiiLOOK AT THE MAGAZINE WHERE THE SERIES WAS PUBLISHED, IT'S NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

                Yes, there are magazines specialized in Shonen and others for Shojos, it's not just for show, it makes sense because it's very frowned upon for a boy to read a Shôjo in Japan!
                0
              3. @Amaury3I don't think speaking this way will bring you any culture since you seem to show a mental age
                lower than what you should have, so shut up and listen to the experts since you know nothing, goodbye.
                0
              4. faux se détendre^^' et c'est clair que parler comme une mer*** ne fera rien de bon ni pour la personne à qui tu t'adresses ni pour les lecteurs qui recherchent de l'aide avec le plus d'amabilité possible...
                0
              5. Really rohalalalala ^^ There are tons of shonen that incorporate a bit of romance: they are classified as shonen but anyway, shojo, shonen, seinen is for boys and girls!! Even though you all already know what I'm saying, it drives me crazy to see people argue about it ^^
                0
            2. You have misinformed yourself about "tsubasa" from readers and sellers; it is considered a shojo, and the same goes for "plus anima," but in your case, it can be considered a shojo/shonen but first and foremost a shojo!
              3
              1. It is when published in a "Shonen" magazine. People think that as soon as there is romance, it’s Shojo, while several Shonen address romance! You know, I work in a manga store, and they don't really know if it’s a Shonen or a Shojo! You have to see where the manga is serialized, in which magazine, and like Death Note, many people make the mistake of saying it's a Seinen (due to the story being developed) when it’s actually a Shonen! It’s not the story you should look at; it’s the magazine. By the way, speaking of this and CLAMP, they had to stop X because it was turning into Shonen-Ai!
                -2
                1. Well, you're stubborn, so there's no point in debating anymore since you think you know everything better than everyone else, even though Death Note is a seinen. Go ahead and tell us some shoujo animes; what you say will be useful ^^
                  2
                  1. Death Note a Seinen?! You're the one who's narrow-minded, go look behind the volumes there's a bubble that says SHONEN JUMP! I've been a fan of manga for 5 years, I'm not saying I know everything because there are titles that don't interest me too much! The Shojo animes you mentioned are many, but Asu No Yoichi is a Shonen given the FAN SERVICE that's present in it like LOVE HINA by the way! I say it again, go to Manga-news, type in the name of your manga and you'll see, you know what, I'll do your job for you:

                    DEATH NOTE IS A SHONEN:

                    https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/serie/Death-note

                    TUSABA RESERVOIR CHRONICLE:

                    https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/serie/Tsubasa-RESERVoir-CHRoNiCLE

                    You know, there's later than Saturday, one of the salespeople where I work said Negima is a Seinen but I didn't intervene because it's dumb for sales! However, on the Internet, that has no impact! I'm not narrow-minded, I can recognize my faults but when I know I'm right, I don't give up! Click on the links and look closely, it's framed!
                    -2
                    1. I read your conversation and I agree with both of you, Tsubasa is a shonen but mostly a shojo, and for Death Note, although it was published in Shonen Jump, it's a seinen.
                      2
                      1. For Tsubasa, it was published as a shonen but I recommended it because from volume 1 to volume 17, it is mostly shojo, but it’s true that starting from volume 17 there’s more shonen. As for Death Note, it was published by "Dark Kana," which has a large production of "shonen," and if you look closely behind all the Dark Kana, it says "Shonen Jump," but it's a seinen; you can even find it in bookstores in the "seinen" section.
                        0
                        1. If it’s published in a “Shonen” magazine, the manga is a shonen, the story doesn’t matter! Ichigo 100%, there’s romance but it’s a shonen since it’s also serialized in Shonen Jump! And I don’t know which store you’re going to but check in other stores, a single opinion is not really reliable! In the manga where I work, it’s actually categorized as Shojo like To Love, whereas it’s a shonen with pure fan service and just because there’s no fan service doesn’t mean that if there’s romance it’s a Shojo! Check out Manga-news or Animeland, not Manga-Sanctuary because an average internet user can change the entries like Wikipedia! Once again, go check several specialized stores, not just one!
                          2
                          1. ok! message received =D (but for Ichigo 100%, it's not my thing and as you said maybe it's a shonen but for me it's ecchi)
                            1
                            1. ODE new, we often make the mistake. Ecchi is even worse (I've never gone further than fan service but my cousin explained the difference between Ecchi - fan service and Hentai! It's crazy, I brought concrete evidence but what about your side after the store? (you might be right but since I've done a lot of research on the subject especially since I wrote a final year paper on manga, I still know my stuff).
                              0
                              1. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand; what is ODE? And why do you keep talking about fan service? Also, I didn't fully grasp your last message.
                                -1
                                1. I watch a lot of shojo, I really like it
                                  everything I have seen is
                                  Fruits Basket
                                  Full Moon wo Sagashite
                                  Hanasakeru Seishounen
                                  La Corda d'Oro
                                  Nana
                                  Shugo Chara
                                  Skip Beat (I recommend it, it moves quickly and it's really excellent)
                                  Vampire Knight
                                  0
                                2. @mathilde sanSo I've read

                                  Binetu Shojo
                                  Kare First Love
                                  Koko Debut
                                  Sweet Relax

                                  and I've seen

                                  Ouran High School
                                  Between the Two of Them
                                  Bokura ga Ita
                                  Peach Girl
                                  0
                                3. @mathilde sanSo I read

                                  binetsu shojo
                                  kare first love
                                  koko debut
                                  sweet relax

                                  and I watched

                                  ouran high school
                                  entre elle et lui
                                  bokura ga ita
                                  peach girl
                                  0
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 4
                              • 5
                              • 6