Universal remote control temium remo3/1 code

Solved
Hello,

I threw away the remote control packaging and I can't use it. Does anyone have the user manual for a Toshiba TV?
Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. To use your remote control:

    1° Press the TV button
    2° Simultaneously hold down "Ch+" and "TV-" for a few seconds until the red light comes on
    3° Enter a 4-digit code (see list below)
    5° Turn on your TV and try to use a few commands; if it doesn't respond, repeat the process with a different code.

    List of Toshiba TV codes:
    0001 0011 0021 0031 0041 1141 2541 2581 2591 2671 2751
    1. Hello, I am looking for codes for Siemens television
      Would you have the codes
      Thank you
    2. Hello, I'm looking for the codes for a Thomson TV and a Philips DVD player. If you could help me, that would be nice. Thank you.
    3. Hello,
      would any of you have the codes for the Tucson TL16822T TV, please??
    4. Hello, I'm looking for a code for a Samsung TV.
    5. The number 0 (zero) is located on the Temium 3-in-1 remote control.
      Thank you.