Login failed

Solved/Closed
Hello,
Every time I try to log in to an account I recently created, I receive the following message: Login failed for user profile service. Unable to load the user profile. I tried to fix the problem in safe mode, I restored a backup from before the issue started, and searched online but I can't resolve the issue. Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.9

9 answers

  1. Hello,
    I just solved the problem by following the instructions which are as follows:
    • turn off the computer,
    • turn it back on,
    • when the brand page of the computer appears, press F2,
    • click on safe mode,
    • in the window on the right, click on the system restore phrase
    • then follow the instructions.


    It worked very well for me since the problem occurred right after the installation of a Windows update.

    Thanks to everyone who provided the solution on this forum; otherwise, I would have surely thrown my PC out of the window. Good luck to those who encounter this problem.
    Patricia
    581
    1. Hello Patricia,

      THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! IT'S REALLY GREAT! MY COMPUTER IS BACK UP!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!
      0
    2. Hello everyone and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..........................

      Same problem !!!!!!!!!!!

      And it works with system restore,

      I kept all my data, it's great
      0
    3. Hi, I just discovered your response to the problem I just had, and I wanted to say thank you because you're taking a thorn out of my side.
      0
    4. @louna 0905How I resolved the message "User Profile Service failed to log on"
      "Abrupt" shutdown of my PC.
      Restarting in "Safe Mode".
      Logging into my session in "Safe Mode".
      Performing a restore to an earlier date - Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore.
      The restoration took about 15 minutes, and upon restarting, I found all the functionalities of my PC back, and moreover, the changes made in my various documents were not affected.
      A big thank you to whoever helped me get through this.
      Jacques
      0
    5. Hello,

      I have a problem with my password. As soon as I enter my (correct) password, it says:
      User profile service logon failed.

      I have read what people posted on the forum, but when I press F8, it shows me a "menu" in English, where it says Main, Advanced, Security, Boot, and Exit. I saw on the forum that I need to select the "safe mode" option, but I don’t know where that is.

      I also tried the F5 key, but nothing happened.

      Thank you for your help, I don’t know what to do anymore.
      0