Undetected scan

Solved

Hello!

I have a problem scanning with Windows Scan. It was working fine until now, and today I get a message "no scanner detected." I turned the printer and the PC off and on again and still the same. The copy function works, as well as printing Word documents. I’m on Wi-Fi. It’s an HP Tank 700E printer and I’m on Windows 11. What can I do?

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    If you want to restore to an earlier date or the scanner was working

    Go to Settings > System > Recovery > Advanced startup > Restart now

    And note on paper:

    To go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore

    Choose another restore point...

    The furthest back possible if it doesn’t affect your installed programs too much.

    0
    1. Good evening,

      Alternatively, you can also install the latest HP driver (HP Smart App) from HP's official site, then restart your PC and check your Wi-Fi connection.

      If the problem persists, try the USB connection.


      0
      1. I’ve solved the issue with the HP Smart app for scanning.

        Thanks again to you

        0