Excel file bug

Solved

Hello,

I still have the same problem in my file if I have more than 28 teams in the List tab in BJ14.

I didn't notice it before because I used it only up to 28 teams.

Could you please, please, look at my bug?

Thanks for your feedback

Below is the link

Regards

Dodo

https://cijoint.org/r/pZRNSMJB#c23z3ShCSINV9ifsHrie00dtDuysbA+E7tqo30hf2PI=

11 answers

  1. Hello,

    It is necessary to extend the formulas in the columns (AF:BL) down to row 38 which will allow you to manage 64 trinities.


    Regards,
    Le Pingou

    1
    1. Hello,

      In simulation, everything works; to be seen in real life, but there is no reason!

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Best regards

      Dodo

      1
      1. Hello

        Your file is password-protected

        Best regards


        0
        1. Hello,

          Sorry, I thought the old discussion was with !

          marcel1924

          Thank you.

          Best regards

          Goodbye

          0
          1. Hello,

            What do the numbers in columns AK:AL correspond to? What is your version of Excel?

            Daniel


            0
            1. Hello,

              I don’t know how to answer for the numbers in columns AK and AL.

              Is it to rank winners against winners?

              I’m using Excel 2016

              Thank you

              Best regards

              Dodo

              0
              1. What needs to be done to reproduce the error?

                Daniel


                0
                1. Hello, Just by the way, add one line to your 1-line table in Part 5 See below:

                  Best regards.
                  Le Pingou

                  0
                  1. Hello,

                    32 teams is fine.

                    However, if I add more, I have the same problem.

                    Is it possible to fix it?

                    Thank you

                    Best regards

                    Dodo

                    0
                    1. Hello,

                      Put the file with the additions at disposal and I will look where the problem is.


                      Regards.
                      Le Pingou

                      0