Excel file bug

Solved

Hello,

I still have the same problem in my file if I have more than 28 teams in the List tab in BJ14.

I didn't notice it before because I used it only up to 28 teams.

Could you please, please, look at my bug?

Thanks for your feedback

Below is the link

Regards

Dodo

https://cijoint.org/r/pZRNSMJB#c23z3ShCSINV9ifsHrie00dtDuysbA+E7tqo30hf2PI=

11 answers

  1. Hello,

    In simulation, everything works; to be seen in real life, but there is no reason!

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Best regards

    Dodo

    1
    1. Hello,

      It is necessary to extend the formulas in the columns (AF:BL) down to row 38 which will allow you to manage 64 trinities.


      Regards,
      Le Pingou

      1
      1. Hello,

        Put the file with the additions at disposal and I will look where the problem is.


        Regards.
        Le Pingou

        0
        1. Hello,

          32 teams is fine.

          However, if I add more, I have the same problem.

          Is it possible to fix it?

          Thank you

          Best regards

          Dodo

          0
          1. Hello, Just by the way, add one line to your 1-line table in Part 5 See below:

            Best regards.
            Le Pingou

            0
            1. What needs to be done to reproduce the error?

              Daniel


              0
              1. Hello,

                I don’t know how to answer for the numbers in columns AK and AL.

                Is it to rank winners against winners?

                I’m using Excel 2016

                Thank you

                Best regards

                Dodo

                0
                1. Hello,

                  What do the numbers in columns AK:AL correspond to? What is your version of Excel?

                  Daniel


                  0
                  1. Hello,

                    Sorry, I thought the old discussion was with !

                    marcel1924

                    Thank you.

                    Best regards

                    Goodbye

                    0
                    1. Hello

                      Your file is password-protected

                      Best regards


                      0