Excel page cannot be viewed

Solved
Hello,

in my XLS file, there is a sheet that I cannot see.

It is hidden and some elements are referenced within it, but I need to modify them, and it’s IMPOSSIBLE.

What should I do?

1- xlsheetvisible, it gives me the following error message: Cannot set the Visible property of the Worksheet class.

I haven't set any protection.

21 answers

  1. Hello

    Press Ctrl+A to select the entire sheet; right-click on the letter of a column and then select "Unhide".

    Best regards
    0
    1. In fact, I can't see the page. It's marked as XlsheetHidden and I can't change it.

      I tried this that I found on the net but nothing...

      Sub Test()
      ActiveWorkbook.Unprotect
      End Sub
      0
      1. Hi,

        Well, English and I don’t really get along, so VBA is off the table. ;-))

        I didn't realize it was a hidden sheet.
        If the file is not protected, right-click on one of the tabs, then select "unhide," a window will open with all the hidden sheets, click on the one to open and OK.

        After that, I'll leave you in the hands of the VBA specialists.

        Best regards.
        0
        1. Hello

          if your sheet is hidden and not protected, try this

          Sub Test() Dim sh As Worksheet For Each sh In Sheets sh.Visible = True Next sh End Sub


          Best regards
          0
          1. if it is protected without a password
            Sub TestP() Dim sh As Worksheet For Each sh In Sheets sh.Unprotect Next sh End Sub


            if it is protected and hidden
            Sub TestPM() Dim sh As Worksheet For Each sh In Sheets sh.Unprotect sh.Visible = True Next sh End Sub 
            0
        2. Hello, thank you for your reply

          > So, for the first one, the answer is

          " error 1001 the method "Visible of the object __Worksheet failed "

          it highlights the line sh.Visible = True in yellow

          > For the second one: nothing more happened... and still no visible sheet.....

          > For the third one, same answer as for the first one...
          0
          1. So, mystery

            Can you send your file? Maybe a specialist can help you out?

            1) Go to https://www.cjoint.com/
            2) Click on [Browse] to select your file
            3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page to click on [Create Cjoint link]
            4) After a few seconds, the second page will appear, with the link
            in blue underlined; select it and click "Copy"
            5) Return to your conversation on CCM, and in your reply message, click "Paste".

            Best regards
            0
            1. Here is the link

              I left just the essentials for the calculation

              one cell with the value to enter and one cell with the result that takes information from a hidden page.

              https://www.cjoint.com/c/KHeg0HCeYlD
              0
              1. Hello,

                The entire workbook is password protected.
                You need to unprotect it to access the hidden sheet.

                Best regards
                0
                1. Yes, that's exactly my problem!!!! I don't know the MP.

                  And the person who created the file is no longer here!!!
                  0
                  1. I have already managed to break the MP to be able to modify the visible page because it was blocked and we couldn't change anything...

                    so it must be possible to just display a sheet... but how... that is the question.
                    0
                    1. Hi ccm81;
                      You beat me to it; I was doing the same thing when I saw your response.

                      Best regards
                      0
                      1. Sorry, the link is no longer active ......

                        Could you please reactivate it ... Thank you.
                        0
                        1. Hello

                          while waiting for ccm81 to send the link

                          It's not difficult, you right-click on your file / open with LibreOffice Calc / disable macros /
                          The file will open with only one sheet

                          right-click on the sheet / show sheets / click on the first one / Ok and repeat for the other sheets to open

                          Save as choose Excel 2003-365 with macro

                          Best regards
                          0
                          1. TOP

                            that's great; thanks for the info

                            ????
                            0
                            1. Hello,

                              The problem seems to come from the password protection of the workbook and the name of the tab
                              what is the password used!

                              Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 contain calculations on more than 30,000 rows and 3 columns and formula errors, however, the Tab Choice scale is empty
                              A+
                              Mike-31

                              I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand...
                              0
                              1. Thank you for everything

                                great responsiveness
                                0
                                • 1
                                • 2