Headset on Orange UHD decoder

Solved
Hello,
Following the advice from the forum, I bought an adapter to connect my headset to the Orange UHD decoder, but the supplied cable does not fit the SPDIF port on the decoder. What should I do?

Configuration: Android / Chrome 88.0.4324.181

4 answers

  1. Moderator


    <===== OK, so this is the one

    A simple RCA cable like this between the S/PDIF output of the decoder and the input labeled "Coaxial" on the DAC will do the trick

    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...
    2
    1. In that case, can I plug it on either L or R side of the adapter?
      0
    2. Moderator
      @Momo24No.... The input is the connection marked Coaxial
      L and R are outputs: L for left (Left) - R for right (Right)

      Note that there is a conversation to be made in the decoder menu to enable the digital audio output

      see https://assistance.orange.fr/tv-decodeur/tous-les-decodeurs/installer-et-utiliser/brancher-ou-debrancher-votre-materiel/le-decodeur/decodeur-tv-uhd-optimiser-la-configuration-audio-pour-un-home-cinema-ou-une-barre-de-son-en-hdmi_251016-792804
      0
    3. Excuse me, I responded with a mistake regarding my R or L connection
      I did as you said: IT WORKS... And it's really simple..
      Thank you a thousand times thank you
      0
    4. Moderator
      @Momo24You're welcome...
      Thank you for the feedback.
      0
    5. And why doesn't it work for me?

      0