Bailiff

Good evening,
I received a message from SAS WATERLOT saying: please call us back following the receipt of our formal notice.
However, I have not received any letter.
Thank you

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello
    What is your question exactly?

    If you have a debt with Orange, you will have to pay it anyway.
    Evidently, they have already referred your case to a collection agency.
    This kind of company will "harass" you until you pay.

    If you do not have a debt or if you think this is a mistake, you need to contact Orange's customer service directly.
    In case of a dispute with them, if you think they are wrong, you can always try to contact a consumer association and possibly send them a registered letter explaining your issue and also include this letter to the DGCCRF.

    Sincerely,
    Jordane
    1. Hello, I haven't received any mail, it's a text message, and it's been about 6 months.
    2. Moderator
      @JmYes.. and ??

      If you owe them money, you have to pay...

      It's really simple to understand, right?