Incorrect login information

Hello,
I really need your help. I have an Instagram account that I created a long time ago and I don't want to lose it. However, when I was asked for my email address and my phone number, I entered false information to avoid being spammed. Yesterday, I logged in using private browsing and Instagram displayed "suspicious attempt..." and told me that it would send a verification email to my email address, but the problem is that I don't know this address; I entered it at random. This problem has happened to me before and I was unable to connect to my old account. I really don't want to lose this one. Please, I really need help.
Thank you

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 74.0.3729.169

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    There’s nothing to be done, all social media platforms are currently hunting down fake profiles which are a real infection for them.
    If you provide false information, the account will likely be suspended and closed. And since it is not possible to recover information from a non-existent email address...

    Next time, provide correct information and possibly create another free email address just for the account.

    Best regards

    --
    "We swallow whole the lie that flatters us and we drink drop by drop the truth that is bitter to us."
    0
    1. Moderator
      "The problem has happened to me before and I could no longer connect to my old account, I really don't want to lose this one."

      Furthermore, there is "recidivism"; at some point, it would be interesting to reflect on this, at least if these accounts are important.
      0