Touche tactile Toshiba

Solved/Closed
Hello

I have a little problem: for a few days now, the click on my Toshiba Satellite touchpad has not been working anymore.

The touchpad for moving the mouse works, but not the click.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, and if so, what is the solution?

Thank you
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.6

5 answers

  1. On some Toshibas (mine is a "satellite" model), it is "enough" to press f5 or fn+f5, which activates/deactivates the touchpad.
    186
    1. Dude, you saved me.
      0
    2. Thank you very much! After many searches, you are the only one who got my touchpad working again!
      0
    3. Thank you!!! You just saved my life! =)
      0
    4. Thank you, I’ve been reading online for 2 hours, I saw fn and f9 or fn and f7, I also checked in my devices to make sure everything is enabled, and finally, I came across your message with the Toshiba Satellite. Thank you, thank you.
      0
    5. Thank you!! I've been searching for hours and in 2 seconds you save me!!
      0