Bluetooth speaker charging
Solved
-
Good evening,
I saw that it's not recommended to listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker while it's charging, but is it still not advisable to listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker when, this time, it's not the Bluetooth speaker that's charging but the smartphone?
Thank you in advance,
Laura
I saw that it's not recommended to listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker while it's charging, but is it still not advisable to listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker when, this time, it's not the Bluetooth speaker that's charging but the smartphone?
Thank you in advance,
Laura
1 answer
-
No, it doesn't matter... in either case... even though it's preferable to use the BT speaker when it's fully charged (thus not plugged in), I often listen to my smartphone while it's plugged in, it doesn't risk anything... it's just that the charging time is logically extended...
-
ok, thanks, that's exactly what I thought. Yes, the charging time is extended as if I were connecting via wifi. When I connect to wifi on my smartphone while it's charging, the charging time is extended. I'm relieved :). However, regarding the smartphone, it's still not recommended to listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker while it's charging.
-
let's just say that deep down, it's acceptable, same principle as the phone, but the difference is the battery... low quality on BT speakers unless it's a brand like JBL, BOSE, etc... I own a Chinese BT speaker that works well but the battery isn't great... so when I'm at home, I listen to my music on it but I plug it into USB on my box or decoder that has USB ports...
-
@darkness974What is "low quality"? What is the relationship?
-
@lolomusic667low quality is Chinese junk (so to speak) so poor quality = cheap = fragile piece etc
outwardly they look great, but after a certain amount of use, defects start to appear.. errors...
defects on brand products do exist, but they are less blatant and less visible.
I have a Chinese BT speaker that's a perfect copy of the "Pills" from Beats, I paid €30, it works quite well, but the defects are starting to show up (battery, sound, etc) -
@darkness974so what's the connection to the subject?
-