ZedTV
Solved
I can't get this software to work with Windows 10. Can you confirm this issue for me?
Thank you
Thank you
2 answers
-
Hello
This software works very well on Windows 10; you need the latest VLC and to use the portable version, which I find smoother.
Best regards
--
Computing is just a tool, like a brush or a pencil.
Avoid these so-called free repair software, etc. They are not of major use. The best companions are Dos and Powershell...-
Hello, ZedTV isn't working for me; I have Windows 10 Home installed in 64 bits. In fact, when I open ZedTV, the currently airing programs appear on the right side but without images, and when I click on a program to watch, I get the following message:
this page can't be displayed, then: check that the web address https://www.telerama.fr/ecrans/television is correct.
search for the page using your search engine
refresh the page in a few minutes
but nothing works
before I was on Windows Seven and I had no issues.
thank you for your kind response
Best regards
Gérard -
@Gerard82Re Hello
You need to reinstall ZedTV and download it here >>http://neo-net.fr/telecharger-zedtv-tv-en-direct-enregistrement/
If you have made an installation - uninstall your old version via the control panel programs and features, and for the portable version, delete everything in the Zedtv directory
Make sure to perform the upgrades from time to time as suggested by ZedTV upon opening
For your information, this topic is marked as resolved, please avoid posting new questions and instead create a new topic, or send a private message. Thank you
Regards -
@Gerard82Thank you for your question. I followed the advice of "Beber67470" and ZedTV has been working perfectly since. The advice is worth following.
Best regards -
@beber67470Good evening and a thousand apologies, but following my previous post today, I would like to inform you that it is indeed not working on my end; I keep getting the same error message mentioned earlier and there are no images of the programs.
Thank you again for your insights
Best regards
Gérard -
@Gerard82Good evening, actually, I uninstalled ZedTV and VLC and then reinstalled the latest versions of these software. And it worked. I’m sorry I can’t tell you more or be of better help.
Best regards
-