Red triangle appearance in cell

Solved
Hello, I have an .ods file in which a small red triangle appears in the cells, and when I hover over the cell, it shows this: "the date, the time then cell changed from <empty> to CB" this is just an example, but I would like to remove all these triangles and no longer have this appearance when hovering over the mouse.
Thank you for your responses.

Configuration: Linux / Firefox 38.0</empty>

10 answers

  1. I didn't intend to print, it's awkward because when I move the mouse it keeps displaying these things that's why I wanted to delete that this file doesn't belong to me and the person it belongs to doesn't know how she ended up with it, she asked me but I don't know how to remove that thing, I hope there's a way to get rid of it...
    2
    1. Hello,

      These are comments. To delete them, select all the cells, right click, delete comment.
      0
      1. Hello, thanks for your reply, but when I select the relevant cells and right-click, I don't have the "delete comment" option; however, I do have the "insert comment" option. But if I click on it, I can indeed insert a comment myself, but that's completely different. I'm not sure that the famous red triangle and the text that appears when I hover over the cell is considered a comment; it indicates that on such and such a day and time, I replaced the content of the cell with another content, and I would like to delete that because it completely clutters the page.
        Thank you for your responses.
        0
        1. Re,

          Can you make this file available without sensitive data

          To send a file,
          you need to use a file sharing site like cjoint.com

          Go to this site: https://www.cjoint.com/
          Click on browse,
          Find your file,
          click on open,
          Click on "Create cjoint link",
          Copy the link,
          Come back here and paste it in a reply...
          0
      2. Hello, I successfully uploaded my file on cjoint but I don't have a place to create the cjoint link!!!!!!!!!!
        0
      3. Contributor
        Maybe because you have a macro ...
        Maybe because you created a page style ...

        Anyway, it doesn’t matter since it doesn’t show up when printing!

        --
        Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean ... :-)
        Raymond (INSA, AFPA, CF/R)
        0
        1. I solved part of the problem, so here's what I did:
          In fact, when you hover the mouse over modified cells, a tooltip appeared indicating the date and time when one content was replaced by another. To get rid of this tooltip, which is quite annoying, I went to Tools --> Options --> General --> Help and unchecked tooltip. So that's sorted, but contrary to what I said, in the corner of the modified cells, it's not a red triangle that appears, but a small red square. I would also like to remove this appearance of the red square.
          Thank you for your help.
          0
          1. Re,

            Look at what yclik wrote on January 4, 2016, at 5:25 PM
            0
            1. OK thanks, it works very well by going to edit --> modify --> uncheck recording.

              Thank you for your help.
              0
              1. Hello
                Edit>Modification>uncheck "Recording"
                -1
                1. Contributor
                  Well done, yclik!

                  And for Zatox, the complete explanations for the "Recording" tool are available in the Help section, under "Recording / Modifications".
                  0