Showroomprivé and counterfeiting????
Solved/Closed
Hello everyone
So here is my issue, a month ago I ordered from the showroom privé website.
It was a set of suitcases from the brand RUE PRINCESSE. The initial price was 750 euros and I ordered them for 150 euros.
Yesterday, Saturday, November 9th, I went to pick up my much-anticipated package.
I unpacked my package and what can I say....
Right from the opening, the suitcases smelled strongly of glue, almost unbearable.
Scratched suitcases, I noticed some defects, pieces of glue, and they don't seem very sturdy.
I am very skeptical, I don’t know what to think. After all, this is showroom privé.
How can I verify the authenticity of the suitcases????
So here is my issue, a month ago I ordered from the showroom privé website.
It was a set of suitcases from the brand RUE PRINCESSE. The initial price was 750 euros and I ordered them for 150 euros.
Yesterday, Saturday, November 9th, I went to pick up my much-anticipated package.
I unpacked my package and what can I say....
Right from the opening, the suitcases smelled strongly of glue, almost unbearable.
Scratched suitcases, I noticed some defects, pieces of glue, and they don't seem very sturdy.
I am very skeptical, I don’t know what to think. After all, this is showroom privé.
How can I verify the authenticity of the suitcases????