Belinea screen flashing

Solved
Hello,
My Belinea monitor has been blinking since yesterday. It is unusable: it turns on for a fraction of a second, I have time to see that the computer is fine, then it turns off, it turns back on for a fraction of a second and turns off again...

I disconnected the screen from the computer, same phenomenon.
I deduce that the problem does not come from the computer, but from the screen itself.
I blew with a vacuum on what seems to be air vents, all around the screen, with no result.

Does anyone know what the problem is? What should I do?
I haven't found a solution already posted on the forum.

This is the screen: http://www.erenumerique.fr/images/moniteur/20040218/Belinea101715.jpg

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    To confirm the problem, do you have the possibility to connect another screen to your computer? Or a TV?

    --
    Never forget to mark your topic as resolved and to rate with a +1 on the left of the username of the author of the answer or of the answers that were helpful to you.
    0
    1. I don’t have another screen or a TV on hand…
      0
      1. On the other hand, could you test the screen on another machine? =)
        0
      2. Too easy! :-)
        If it were feasible, I would have already done it...

        But if it causes the same problem when it’s disconnected, could it still be linked?
        0
      3. Sometimes we don’t think of the simplest option right away ;)

        It could be related, but at the same time not. Are you sure it turns off and on again? or that it’s looking for machines on other inputs?
        0
      4. I think it turns off and on, since the power button of the screen turns off and on with the screen.
        Is that a correct indication or am I talking nonsense?
        0
      5. It may be an indication (if he didn’t do that before). Mine flashes the same way as it turns off/on when it looks for a new source. Have you tried turning to the documentation for your screen or the manufacturer’s technical support to make sure it restarts?
        Also, what is the type of power cable?
        0
    2. Well, if I understand correctly, a novice like me has the choice to get ripped off or to find a new one.
      These are exactly the same symptoms as the one: http://www.presence-pc.com/forum/id-1218170/probleme-ecran-allume-eteint-cesse.html
      0