Unlock my landline phone "logicom 850"

Solved
Hello,

Since yesterday my landline phone is blocked; it shows "BLOCKED" on the phone's screen. How can I unblock the phone... however, the line is active, I receive calls, but I can't make any because the phone is blocked... otherwise, apart from that, the internet and television are working fine....
Thank you in advance for your help!

Frand

24 answers

  1. b) Unlocking the keyboard
    * When the keyboard is locked.
    * Press and hold the key (with the key or padlock symbol) until the icon disappears from the screen.
    * The keyboard is unlocked.
    137
    1. Awesome, I have a Logicom Néobio and your explanation really helped me unlock my phone.
      4
    2. Thank you very much, Logica, it worked in a split second with my Logicom that I had blocked!
      3
    3. exactly! I confirm, thanks for the info!
      1
    4. Thank you, you have resolved the issue.
      1
    5. great! it's done, thanks to you
      1