Universal remote code

Solved
Hello,
I just got myself an Emtec H510 universal remote. I managed to set it up for my TV. But I have a Yamaha RX-V367 home theater amplifier.
However, I can't configure the remote with it. And I can't find the codes to pair them. If anyone has a solution.
Thanks in advance.
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 535.19

2 answers

  1. Good evening, you need to refer to the 'learning' section of the remote control manual (page 45 and following)
    the code for your Yamaha remote is not listed among the codes present in the remote control, so you need to teach it the codes for the main functions of your original remote (those you use the most because this operation uses memory on your universal remote)
    0
    1. Thank you very much for your response, it worked :). I was able to learn my main functions with it.
      However, I have a Freebox V6, the original remote works in IR, so I bought a small USB key that picks up IR, but it specifies that http://sd55.free.fr/wordpress/?p=493
      that I need to use the codes from a "L-HD03A" remote from Alice, but I don't have this remote to learn like I did with the Yamaha, and the codes are not in the booklet.
      0
      1. The Alice remote control may be available on eBay at a low price... it could be worth it... or at the Free accessory store.
        0
      2. It's a bit stupid to buy a universal remote if you have to buy another one for that.
        Aren't the codes available online? Do you have to get an Alice remote to learn the codes from it?
        0
      3. The problem is that if the Alice code is not in the remote control, the only solution to put it in is the learning function that you used for the Yamaha home theater remote control... and you need the Alice remote control for the universal remote to be able to copy the buttons... the problem is Free, which uses very specific command modes...
        0
      4. I just found on a site "http://lintronic.dk/Support.asp?Supported_ID=1703" the codes for the buttons of Alice's remote control, but can I enter these codes manually?
        0
      5. no, and that is why you need to use the Alice remote to copy and paste the functions into your universal remote, the only learning mode for your Emtec remote.
        0