For grandin I have several codes: 0556 0163 0610 0714 0715 0668 0374 0320 0282 0218 0455 0400 0579 1037 1668
for a 3-digit code, remove the leading 0 but it is not clear that these codes will be accepted by your remote control
VALOU93
Thank you very much, it helped me out.
knacki
What are the codes for Samsung?
severine
Je ne comprends pas si ma télécommande fonctionne ou non, dis-le-moi, merci.
escalibure68
Hello, I have a Weltech 40085 universal remote and I can't find the code for my Peekton PK6023 DVD player. Thank you, waiting for your response.
GABAO
Bjr, I have a 32'' LCD TV model (RL32AG20) and I would like to have its universal code please.
Madoo
I'm having the same issue with my TV and universal remote. The TV is a Grandin LCH1908W and the remote is a Centurion URC20. I've tried all the codes suggested in the manual but none work... Thank you for your help!
Marvin
I have the same problem with the same TV.
Christian*
As I said in another post:
For Grandin, I have several codes: 0556 0163 0610 0714 0715 0668 0374 0320 0282 0218 0455 0400 0579 1037 1668
For a 3-digit code, remove the leading 0 but it's not guaranteed that these codes will be accepted by your remote.
mik
For me, it worked great, thank you for the troubleshooting.
fffff
1156 It's the code..
sebyu55
Looking for universal remote control code for Hombay 226828 for Continental Edison TV... thank you.
thomas ??
Hello, I don't know how to enter the code for a Silvercrest remote control for an old Grandin TV, and I don't have the code.
The brands of your devices not listed in the code list will require you to search for those using the method explained.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
silver59245
I'm in need of the 4-digit codes for my Daewoo TV with a UET610 remote control, but I don't have the codes. Can you please pass them to me if you have them?
Thank you!!!
silver59
jeou40
Hello, I'm looking for the code for my nesx100 TNT decoder to set up my universal remote, I've searched the forum but to no avail... Thank you for your answers.
dylan
J'ai trouvé le code de ta télévision Grandin pour ta télécommande : c'est 0009.
moricoud
I have a Philips universal remote SRU3040 and I am looking for a code for a Wilson DVD player.
mika
Hello everyone, I have a television: d-vision "smart" a DVD player: trans-continents
and a universal remote control supportplus urc 8 in 1
do you have the codes?
Tim gail
I have the same problem, I have an old Grandin TV and I'm looking for the 4-digit codes for a Homeday universal remote model: 226828. I have tried all the codes I found but none of them are correct. Can someone please help me?
Grandin is a distributor brand used particularly by Conforama. Depending on the devices, the actual brand can be anything, which doesn’t simplify things.
The real solution is to get a replacement remote that you can be sure will work exactly like the original remote, like this one http://ww1.telecommande.net
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mouss92
Hello, I am in the same situation, I have an old Grandin TV, I have a "Philips" remote control but I do not have the manual so I don't have the code... have you resolved your issue? Thank you for replying when you receive my email.
BEST REGARDS
jmp59
Contributor
Hello
If LindslayL hasn’t come back to ask for further help, we can assume that it worked!
But your case is different since the make of your remote controls is different. Please indicate the model of your remote, as Lindslay did, so that I know what to advise you.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
fabrice
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
Found it in 10 minutes with Google. And if you had mentioned the brand, CME, or written Toptel 4Plus, it would have been sorted in 2 minutes.
BLADA
I am looking for a photo of the remote control or a second-hand remote control for a GRANDIN 42PR1000 plasma screen.
LindsayL
Hello,
I have an old Toptel2 CME universal remote and I'm desperately looking for the code for a Thomson Black Pearl 28DG17E TV.
Does anyone have these codes?
Thank you in advance!
Lindsay.
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
You didn't indicate the model of your TV. However, the answer I just provided for a Samsung LE40R86 likely applies to your case as well.
It's clearly stated in the manual: you need to manually try all the codes from 000 to 080. If none work, it means this remote is unfortunately not compatible with the Canal+ decoder
For Christian*: touching, your good intentions. But you seem to ignore that each brand of remote has its own system of codes, often with several depending on the models.
-- Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum.
Christian*
ok, but since the brand of the remote control isn't mentioned, I provided what I had!
But this is for a TopTel 2 Plus. Is it also valid for the TopTel 2? In my opinion, it's probable, but with no certainty.
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
mouss92
The brand is Grandin.
jmp59
Contributor
I'm not asking for the brand of your TV, you've already mentioned it, but for the model of your Philips remote control. lol For example SBC340 or SRU520
-- To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
flo
Hello, I just bought a Samsung television and its remote control can handle several devices (DVD, decoder, hi-fi...). Some codes are given in the manual, but none correspond to my equipment. I am looking for the codes for:
TECKNIKA DVD player
Sagem TV decoder (Alice via ADSL)
It would make the operation of these 3 remote controls easier for me