Channel remote -program button+ -

Solved
Hello,

I just installed the Canal cube. It turns out that the program + and - buttons are not working, nor are they on the cube itself.

There is a configuration to be done. But if I do it, my remote control becomes universal. Will I still be able to use other standard remote controls if I want to, especially the one for the TV?

Thank you for your help
Maggy

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

2 answers

  1. Good evening, remove the batteries from the remote control and put them back, then try the button in question
    The use of the cube's remote control: can replace the TV remote but you can continue using the TV remote
    Make sure to aim the remote control well at the decoder
    1
    1. I just tried it but it doesn't work; yet I can see that the console is flickering just like when I increase or decrease the volume.
      0
    2. I'm sorry to bring up the topic again; what I forgot to mention is that I can't change the channels on the cube itself.
      0
    3. Hello, contact the Canalsat customer service for decoder manipulation or more likely a decoder exchange.
      0