Channel remote -program button+ -
Solved
Hello,
I just installed the Canal cube. It turns out that the program + and - buttons are not working, nor are they on the cube itself.
There is a configuration to be done. But if I do it, my remote control becomes universal. Will I still be able to use other standard remote controls if I want to, especially the one for the TV?
Thank you for your help
Maggy
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11
I just installed the Canal cube. It turns out that the program + and - buttons are not working, nor are they on the cube itself.
There is a configuration to be done. But if I do it, my remote control becomes universal. Will I still be able to use other standard remote controls if I want to, especially the one for the TV?
Thank you for your help
Maggy
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11
2 answers
-
I have the solution:
- new batteries
- turn off the energy saver in the TV's picture settings
- unplug the TV from the power supply
- press the R button on the decoder for 10 seconds
- the decoder will restart and will be reset when it displays a channel (in about 1 minute)
- reconnect the power to your TV
- Normally, the problem is resolved.