[Hamachi] VPN Issue Help!

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I just got my Freebox, but I can no longer play Minecraft online via Hamachi: it shows an error in the VPN status with a yellow triangle... Could it be related to the ports? If so, which ones should I enable?

Thank you very much

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

3 answers

  1. To fix the RPV error, simply type in Run: services.msc
    In the list, find LogMeInHamachi
    Once found, right-click on it and select restart.
    Hamachi will reset and the RPV error will be gone :)
    However, be aware that this method will not immunize you against this error. It is possible that it may occur again. In that case, repeat the process.
    57
    1. Super, thank you very much!
      1
    2. It's not working for me...
      1
    3. Thanks dude.
      0
    4. Thank you! It worked for me! Great! :D
      0
    5. Thank you
      0