Converting exFAT Hard Drive to NTFS

-  
Hello everyone,

I've been trying in vain for 2 days to convert my external hard drive from exFAT to NTFS. I've tried formatting (nothing works) and going through the cmd by typing "convert F: /fs:ntfs" and I get the nice response: "CONVERT is not available for EXFAT drives."

Please help me :)

3 answers

  1. Because you first need to convert your hard drive to FAT32 as it is currently in exFAT.

    You need to install FAT32 Formatter 1.0 ( https://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche189948-fat32formatter.html ), format it to FAT32, then proceed in the same way:
    -Open cmd.exe
    - Type: convert x: /fs:ntfs (x being the name of your hard drive) and press enter.

    There you go!
    6
    1. Bonjour, mais il me montre "échec de la détermination du lecteur !!" ?? Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
      0
    2. WARNING: unless I’m mistaken, using FAT32 formatter erases the entire disk.
      In that case, you might as well right-click, format, and then choose NTFS. BUT THIS WILL DELETE EVERYTHING!
      0
    3. And we lose all the data!

      0